The Registration to the Conference is mandatory to be enabled to attend the conference sessions and to have the accepted paper included in the published conference proceedings. Please follow the instructions herein described:
For registering to the conference, the corresponding author of the accepted paper should submit the following documents to the
- Final Camera-ready paper
IEEE Copyright Form
- Payment acknowledgement screenshot
After acceptance, no paper can be published in the proceedings without being accompanied by a Completed Copyright Transfer Form. You
must complete and submit this form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- For each Accepted Paper, one author must register, pay the registration fee, and present the paper, virtually or in presence, in the conference session where the paper is scheduled. A detailed Program with the associated links for connecting to the virtual session rooms will be published before the event.
|Category||IEEE Members||Non IEEE Members|
|Indian Participants||UG/PG Students||6250 INR||7000 INR|
|Research Scholars||6750 INR||7500 INR|
|Faculty||7000 INR||8000 INR|
|Industry Persons||7500 INR||8500 INR|
|Listeners||4500 INR||5500 INR|
|Foreign Participants||Authors||150 USD||200 USD|
|Listeners||100 USD||150 USD|
Registration fee covers:
- Attendance of conference delegates to the sessions of the conference
- Conference bag and material
- Free access to the proceeding volumes set
- Individual certificates to all the authors
- Access to all the keynote sessions of plenary speakers
All refund/cancellation requests must be received by 30 November 2022. An administrative fee of about 40% fee from the paid amount will be deducted from each refund. Authors who have requested for refund after 1 December 2022 are NOT entitled to any refunds. For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.